To completely isolate your site we can arrange for a dedicated IP address. This means your domain (or group of domains) will have a unique IP not shared with anybody else. Advantages include:
- isolated protection for your email services
- should a shared IP get blacklisted, your dedicated IP is not affected
- direct FTP access to the server without the need for DNS
- you appear to have your own server without paying for one
- potentially higher ranking in search engines
- potentially faster search indexing
Dedicated IP addresses can be added to both shared hosting packages and dedicated servers. You can either pay upfront for an entire year or pay monthly.
You can buy as many IPs as you need. We can map a single IP to a single domain, or a single IP to multiple domains.