In this screencast I’ll show you how to use the File Manager in Plesk 12. It’s a very convenient tool that has largely replaced the need for an external FTP client.
The File Manager allows you to change files directly on the server via your web browser. I’m explaining the following things:
- how to upload and download files
- how to edit them via the integrated text and HTML editors
- how to make files accessible to others via URLs
- how to create and extract ZIP files directly on the server
- and how to change file permissions