There is a lot of help available for Plesk which comes to you straight from the developers. A few years ago all we had was the Parallels Forums – that’s changed dramatically and if anything will only increase in the future.
Here’s a list of sources I know to check for free support and updates on the latest Plesk developments:
- Plesk Forums: http://forum.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?479-Parallels-Panel-Discussion
- Google+ Open Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/109881979300958500728
- Uservoice for suggestions: http://plesk.uservoice.com
- Plesk Dev Blog: http://devblog.plesk.com
- Knowledge Base Articles: http://kb.parallels.com
Plesk in Social Media Networks:
- Plesk Service Team: https://twitter.com/PleskService
- Plesk Panel: https://twitter.com/ParallelsPanel
- Plesk on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PleskPanel
There’s also professional paid support available from Parallels here:
Know any others? Add them in a comment below.